Links to my regular sessions can be found at the bottom of this page
Socially Distanced Photoshoots
I have put together some packages that look a little different to what I usually offer to adhere to social distancing rules so that we can get back to capturing your special memories! I can assure you the quality in my work will not be compromised but it will enable me to get a little bit creative and alter the way I work slightly. It mainly means no in home sessions for the time being and a longer lens!
The precautions I will be taking are:
- Washing and sanitising my hands before we meet
- Washing and disinfecting any blankets or props that I bring (i don’t usually bring much anyway and I may ask you to bring a couple of things yourself instead just to reduce the risk)
- Keeping a distance of 2 meters away at all times
- All sessions will take place outdoors from now
- Disinfecting all my equipment I use before each session
- I won’t be wearing a mask just because it is important you can hear me clearly throughout the photoshoot but I will if this is something you would like me to do, just let me know.
These will take place at a fixed location and date which are to be confirmed. Please contact me to be put on the waiting list for first refusal or sign up to my mailing list here.
- 20 minute photoshoot
- 3 high resolution digital images
Mini Sessions – Location of choice
These sessions can take place at your home but not in your home. I am sure you have seen the doorstep photographs going round during lockdown, I did a few and adored them. It is a great way to document your family right on your very own doorstep. We can also take to your back garden and also through your windows is a really beautiful way to document your family inside the home. Alternatively, we can choose any outdoor location. These will take place on an agreed time or day.
- 30 minute photoshoot
- 3 high resolution digital images
As above but as we would have longer we would have time to explore our location more or if you choose for your session to take place at home we could also explore an area nearby for some outdoor shots too.
- 1.5 hour photoshoot
- 5 high resolution digital images
What else is included
- A personalised questionnaire to find out more about you and your vision
- A what to expect guide and what to wear tips
- A hand edited private online gallery with 40+ images to choose from within 2 weeks
- Additional images can be purchased at £25 each
- Print release on all chosen images
- Travel within 40 miles of Gloucester
- For an additional £150 you can purchase your full gallery of 40+ plus images (25% off usual pricing) for immediate download, plus a USB with a copy of all your images and 5 7×5 fine art prints
- For an additional £250 you can also purchase a choice between a beautiful 8×8 Fine Art Photo Book containing 30 of your favourite images or a 24×24 Story Telling Multi Aperture Frame (9 6×6 prints)
Also as an introductory price throughout July, I can also add on a short family film for £30 with any photoshoot.
A Few Things to Note
A £50 deposit is due at the time of booking to secure your preferred date and time. The remainder is due on the day of your Photoshoot. You can upgrade your package at any point leading up to the Photoshoot or after.
A family would generally be two adults plus children. Please let me know if you would like to include additional family members such as grandparents, cousins etc, as this may alter the package price.
Travel costs / entry fees may be chargeable depending on our chosen location. This can be discussed when you make an enquiry.