18th June 2020
I have put together some packages that look a little different to what I usually offer to adhere to social distancing rules so that we can get back to capturing your special memories! I can assure you the quality in my work will not be compromised but it will enable me to get a little bit creative and alter the way I work slightly. It mainly means no in home sessions for the time being and a longer lens!
The precautions I will be taking are:
- Washing and sanitising my hands before we meet
- Washing and disinfecting any blankets or props that I bring (i don’t usually bring much anyway and I may ask you to bring a couple of things yourself instead just to reduce the risk)
- Keeping a distance of 2 meters away at all times
- All sessions will take place outdoors from now
- Disinfecting all my equipment I use before each session
- I won’t be wearing a mask just because it is important you can hear me clearly throughout the photoshoot but I will if this is something you would like me to do, just let me know.
The details and prices of my new socially distanced photoshoots can be found here on the website! I look forward to seeing you all soon!
By Leanne Elizabeth Photography – natural and relaxed Family Photographer based in Gloucestershire and the Cotswolds